United Way Campaign
View Workplace Campaign Resources
Thank you for your support as a Workplace Ambassador. As an Ambassador, your role in the workplace is vital to the campaign’s success. The purpose of the campaign toolkit is to simplify your tasks by supplying you with information regarding the campaign. Within the content of the toolkit, you will find information to assist you in educating your employees about United Way.
Thank you for joining us in helping 3,000 York County families achieve financial stability by 2030!
- 2022 Workplace Ambassador Campaign Guide
- Workplace Ambassador Quick Start Guide
- How to Run a Campaign Committee
- Campaign Poster (11 x 17)
- Workplace Campaign Timeline
- Workplace Campaign Checklist
- Campaign Envelope Guide
- Where Your Dollar Goes
- York County Statistics
- UWYC Battling Poverty
- Table Tents
- Virtual Fundraising Ideas
- Email Templates for Ambassadors
- 2022-2023 Partners & Programs
- CEO Ask Letter to Employees
- 10 Ideas to Kick Your Campaign Into High Gear
- 10 Steps to a Successful Campaign
- Why Host A United Way Campaign
- Donor Bill of Rights
- UWYC Bold Goal
- Thank You to Our Donors
- Understanding Poverty
- Workplace Ambassador Training Zoom Recording – Recording Password: q2ME!Pa*
REQUEST A SPEAKER
Have a United Way of York County, SC representative present at your workplace.
For any materials that are not readily accessible or for additional information, contact Brett Lindahl at (803) 324-2779 or email.