United Way of York County, SC offers and promotes several programs to help residents and employees in our community. Please use our drop down menu to learn more about the following services:
- 2-1-1: an information and referral hotline available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Budgeting and Layoff brochure: a guide to planning for employment transition
- An invitation to our Faith-based community to develop new partnerships
- Feel the Heat: a partnership between York County Natural Gas Authority and United Way of York County, SC
- Free Prescription Drug Discount Card: available to those with no health insurance
- Partner Agencies: contact information for agencies supported by United Way of York County, SC
- Project Connect: an event providing basic services and information to our homeless population.